[Ansteorra] Kimball trip?

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Sun May 3 21:08:48 PDT 2009

Absolutely!  I will be calling the museum to see if we qualify for group rates this week, as soon as I get an approximate number of those who are planning to attend.  I will post to the list on Thursday, after Loch Ruadh's populace meeting.  Anyone who wishes to wear garb is more than welcome to do so.  I am considering wearing garb myself, if the weather and my health are condusive.  Please watch for my post, and I will keep you informed.  Thanks for your interest!

Caterina