[Ansteorra] replacement AOA

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:10:46 PDT 2009

Generally Golden Scroll will replace scrolls under unfortunate
circumstances-lost in a flood, fire, it rained at the event & the scroll was
ruined.  But not if you have changed your persona or accidentally spilled a
Coke on it.
Visit http://scribe.ansteorra.org/ and click on "Contacts and Guilds" for
more information.

Brian O'hUilliam