[Ansteorra] History Question

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:33:23 PDT 2009

Robert Fitzmorgan wrote:
>    That would make this a picture from their 2nd reign I suppose, though it
> raises the question of why they would be sitting on the Kingdom Thrones but
> wearing their County Coronets.

It was not unheard of back then to wear personal coronets (temporarily)
while on the throne.  Not common, but not unheard of.

Another possibility is that they were just sitting there at the
invitation of/with the permission of TRM.  This may have been taken at
TYC (April-May, 1986) or at the elevation of the Outlands to a Kingdom
in June of 1986.  The background suggests TYC to me, which means D & M
would have been Crown.

Cynric