[Ansteorra] replacement AOA

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 14:49:17 PDT 2009

Since we are on this subject......what about if you have received a scroll in the wrong name.  The Kingdom OP has been corrected however, the scroll hasn't been.  Just curious if it is possible to get a corrected one of those as well.  :)  It is for a child.....if it was for me I would drop it and not find out.

Thanks
Ciana