[Ansteorra] Machiavelli's Revenge

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu May 7 07:53:27 PDT 2009

Here are some updates on our upcoming event this weekend:

Troll will be opening at 7pm.  The grounds will be open by 2 for setting up
camp still.

There will be feast available for those interested.  It is a funeral feast
of simple offerings, Cold meats, cheese, and exotic fruits from the new
world.  Prizes will be handed out at feast.  Feast fee will be $4.

The break down of gold that will be handed out when trolling in is as
follows.

No title - 1

Lord - 2

Honorable Lord - 3

Court Barony - 4

Peer - 5

Landed Noble - 6

County - 7

Duchy - 8

Prince - 9

King/Queen - 10

Weather Friday 105 high

Weather Saturday 75 high with only a slight chance of thunderstorms

While I didn't arranges 30 degree drop in temp for good fighting, I'll take
it and be glad!

See you on site.

Centurion Gerold Von Drachenhohle

Autocrat