[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord and

Richard Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 15:31:45 PDT 2009

Steppes Warlord is only 2 weeks away. We have tournaments for Chivalric, Rapier, Archery and for Bards. We also have rapier and chivalric melee's.  We have the Royal Huntsman Tourney on Sunday, but I think we need more.
We need classes and we need teachers! We have the hall for 2 days from 9am to 9 pm. We have tables, chairs and the space for classes! If you would like to teach a class on either Saturday or Sunday please contact me as soon as possible so I can add your name and you class to the handout for the event.  So come and share your knowledge at this event with other from across the kingdom.

Thank you all!
Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward Steppes Warlord