[Ansteorra] Do you have an activity for 30th Year Celebration?

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:51:31 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,
I am Hedwig von Luneborg and I am the new master scheduler for 30th year.
If you have an activity you want on the schedule or you'd like it removed
from the calendar or you're just not sure what is going on with your
activity please email me and I will iron out all the wrinkles for you as
best I can.  I will be working diligently over the next several weeks to
make sure that all classes, marshaled events, A&S competitions and other
details and information are added to the list.  So, if you looked at the
schedule one day and your stuff wasn't on there and the next day you still
don't see it...be sure and refresh your browser so that it can update the
page for you.  My contact information is on the web page...please no calls
after 10PM CST.  Speaking of contact information, please do not forget to
give permission for your contact information to be posted on the web page if
you are the coordinator or contact person for that activity...without your
permission we can't put it out there.

It may seem a far off event but 30th year is a mere 8 weeks away and all
coordination efforts are in full force.  I hope to see you all there!

In Service as Always,

HL Hedwig, scheduler