[Ansteorra] Fw: [Bjornsborg] News of Brianna

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 10:25:57 PDT 2009

--- On Sun, 5/10/09, Michael A. Seminara <godwyn at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Michael A. Seminara <godwyn at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Bjornsborg] News of Brianna
To: Bjornsborg at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 8:32 AM

I have just received this news from Emrys, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Godwyn

Dear Friends,
My Lady, Brianna, was received by our gracious Lord early this morning.

As soon as I am able, I will post the details regarding her funeral.

Until then, look for her smile with the sunrise.  Tonight, look for a bright new star in Ansteorra's sky.

Our Love,
Emrys and Brianna

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (9) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Calendar

Recent Activity

 4
New MembersVisit Your Group

Give Back