[Ansteorra] Monday Monday

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Mon May 11 14:18:58 PDT 2009

Just a quick reminder that the early registration deadline for Cracked Anvil
is this Friday, May 15th.  Register in advance and save $2 off your site fee
($7 now, $9 after the 15th; Children 6-12 : $2 now, $4 after the 15th). If
you want feast, please add an additional $8... or we'll tell you where to
find the local Pizza Hut ;)

We also would like to announce a raffle to be held at our event, benefitting
the Uniontown Baptist Church's food closet.

Donations of canned goods and other non-perishable food items will be
accepted at Troll. For each item you donate, you will receive a ticket. The
winning ticket will be drawn at feast, and a small prize will be awarded.

Site is the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Ozark, AR.  Site opens Saturday
May 30th at 8am and will close at 10pm. Camping is available on site both
Friday and Saturday night or choose from a number of local motels (see:
http://www.smythkepe.org/cracked/motels.htm ).

For additional details please see out website www.smythkepe.org/cracked.htm

And remember: reservations postmarked by Friday save $2.

You can send your reservations to
SCA-Shire of Smythkepe
P.O. Box 5505
Fort Smith, AR 72913