[Ansteorra] Stolen Coronet

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue May 12 21:45:08 PDT 2009

I agree that we have always had problems with people. Sometimes they just like the shinny. We have lots of Shinny.
I got sick and left it out. It is important for us to put things up.
A friend of mine spent a whole evening at an event sitting next to the Kingdom crowns and sword because someone had left them out. He didn't think he should touch them and was expecting someone to get them. He had been around when the Sword of State was taken and he knew that losing something like that hurts everyone.
Willow