[Ansteorra] A request from Rowlett Public Library

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:30:11 PDT 2009

Dear Sir, I am the Youth Services librarian for Rowlett  Public Library here
in Rowlett, TX, just east of Dallas and Garland.  You are probably besieged
with messages similar to mine this year because the theme of the summer
reading program for teens is time travel, but I’m hoping that you have
members who would be willing to come make some kind of exhibition or
demonstration for my teens this summer.  I can pay for little more than
travel expenses, but if someone can come, I’ll be glad to pay (please advise
me of fees).

The ideal time for us to have a performance is Wednesday afternoon, July 29;
however, I realize that that is impossible for most people.  The following
Saturday afternoon (August 1) or practically any  time during June or July
would be great.

If you  know of anyone who is willing, even two or three characters, please
let me know as soon as possible because I have to begin publicity.

Thank you so much for your time,

Cassie Wilson