[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast still Available

Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd brangwyne at cablelynx.com
Wed May 13 12:29:09 PDT 2009

Greetings!

There's just a few more days left until the Coronation of Prince Hrafn
Olaffson and Princess Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa.

The Shire of Rosenfeld and I are planning a wonderful feast to honor
them and would hope that you would join us in our celebrations.

There are feast reservations still available for those that did not get
reservations through ACCEPS. You can view the feast menu on the
Coronation website http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/coronation3.php and
you can contact me via the link on that page to make your reservations.
Please try to make your reservations by Friday morning as I will be
leaving to go to the site on Friday.

See you at Coronation!

Always in Service,

Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd