[Ansteorra] [Steppes] OT - Artist at Scarborough

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Sat May 16 21:59:30 PDT 2009

Thank you Mistress.  For the last two years I have worked near this booth
and never noticed it.  Her work is great, and some pieces are exceptional.
The website does not do them justice.  I stopped in there today and
immediately fell in love with this one:

http://www.nenethomas.com/Chorus.shtml

which is now hanging on my wall.

While bringing it out to my car, I came across a total of, and this is no
exaggeration, SEVEN other portraits that had just been bought.

The last weekend of faire is next weekend.  We are open Monday.  So, if you
get finished early Monday and are interested come stop by the faire.  In
addition to your last chance to get such great work in person here in Texas,
we have a special veteran's day celebration.  All current and prior service
man and women are encouraged to visit the Scottish cottage and get a yellow
sash to wear.  And they are welcome to march with the other service men and
women as the center point of our parade.

Take care,

Will Meriic