[Ansteorra] letter

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 16:35:19 PDT 2009

To the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,
I want to thank you all for your support and help in making the Coronation of Their Royal Majesties a unique and special day.  I want to thank the entire Shire of Rosenfeld for their work in preparing for the event and labors during it.  I, also want to express my deep appreciation to people beyond the boundaries of the Rosenfeld.
Her Excellency Katherine of the Barony of the Steppes helped coordinate the decoration of the hall bringing several members of the Barony with Her in a special trip Friday and thanks also to the Barony itself for allowing us to borrow the decorations and serving equipment.  Centurion Damen thank you for bringing the Steppes stage out on such short notice and setting it up, again in a special trip on Firady,  and for handling all of the marshalate duties this weekend.  Duchess Willow thank you for allowing us to borrow your beautiful tapestries to hang in the hall.  They add a special ambience to any Event.  Mistress Serena thank you taking on the roll of List Mistress for His Majesty.
Thanks also to the Shire of Tir Medóin and the others who helped serve, allowing Rosenfeld to work in other areas of the site during Feast, and to Rohad, Lady Belladonna, Lord Conal and Brian for their help with the Feast itself.  To those who delayed going to the excellent Hafla coorinated by Lady Colecte, my thanks to all who helped put away chairs and tables and cleaned the Hall itself.
It was an honor working with you all.
Tostig Logiosophia,
event steward for Coronation