[Ansteorra] Black Star Special A&S Edition

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 06:56:09 PDT 2009

Greetings to the list,

  I received my special A&S Edition several days ago. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to discover that it is upside down and backwards inside it's cover! I'm trying to see if it is a single error, or if there was a large number of them. I can read it, with difficulty. It is hard to follow what page is next. The forward is in the back, and the page numbers are in the fold. If it was just the cover on backwards, it wouldn't be a problem, but they bound the wrong side.

Did anyone else get aspecial, special edition?

HL Lorraine Fraser