[Ansteorra] fiber track at 30th year

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:06:06 PDT 2009

I have 2 slots available on Saturday afternoon at the end of a fiber track
at 30th year.  It can accommodate 1 class at 2 hours long or two 1 hour
classes.  If you would like one of these slots please let me know ASAP.  I
am trying to keep from having similar interest classes oppose each other,
however if you want to teach a fiber related class earlier on Saturday there
are plenty of spaces available...you will just be competing with the other
fiber related classes already slated for those slots.  Friday has no fiber
classes scheduled as yet so you have free reign for that day.

HL Hedwig, keeper of time/schedules/and bald spots for 30th year