[Ansteorra] A&S Black Star

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 19 14:19:50 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

The mailing for the A&S issue of the Black Star was just over a week
ago.  I would ask you be patient and wait until you get your regular
June Black Star (which mails tomorrow). If you have not received it by
that time, then something may be wrong.  If so, you can contact me at
chronicler at ansteorra.org .

Radegund
Kingdom Chronicler