[Ansteorra] Contact information in Black Star

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:02:15 PDT 2009

Hello Your Excellency,

    I am Sior Tomas and we spoke this past weekend, my info needs to be
updated in the Black Star.  Currently I have been listed as Central Regional
Knights Marshal, this should be removed and Damon Xanthus should send you
his contact info to put there.  My info should replace Master Robin of
Gilwell's as Golden Staff Herald for TRM.  My info as the ER Deputy to Star
Principal Herald is correct, this can be used for Golden Staff Info.

~Tomas