[Ansteorra] informal class at Warlord

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed May 20 18:08:51 PDT 2009

Hello
Some of the Children at Coronation asked me to teach a class at Warlord on how to make the cartapesta flowerd . I will be teaching an informal class for everyone after the Royal Huntsman on Sun in the Hall or the coolest place I can find.
Everyone is welcome but if you are underage you must  bring a parent or guardian who is officially in charge of you.
As we make the flowers we will be taking about Knightly virtues so anyone who is interested in knowing more about what it means to "behave in a knightly and chivalric manner" as it said we should in corpora might like to come and listen and make a flower.
All followers of the "Dream of the Ansteorra" are welcome to come and share insights.
If you have any food or drink or goodies left over please share them in joyous company. I will have some punch.
Duchess Willow de Wisp