[Ansteorra] FW: [Mid] Increasing volunteering at Pennsic

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 10:52:19 PDT 2009

I very much doubt I will be able to go myself for yet another year, but of possible interest to those who CAN -- and are willing to show the Known World how hard Ansteorrans will work for anything that they believe is a good cause...

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/GENERAL/volunteers.html

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen