[Ansteorra] OT: Anyone know anything about treadle sewing machines?

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 08:16:41 PDT 2009

Greetings,
I'm new to treadling. One of our friends gave us a treadle sewing maching! (YAY!!!!)  We have been trying to research it but can not find anything on this particular brand.  It is a Sterling Brand and while it is in really rough shape it is a very beautiful piece.  I was wondering if anyone either has one similar or knows anything about it.  we are wanting to restore it to working condition but also not destroy any value the piece might have.

Liadan