[Ansteorra] This Day in Ansteorra History

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:29:50 PDT 2009

On this date ion 1981 The 6th Steppes Warlord Tournament was held.  Their
Royal Majesties Sigmund the Wingfooted and Sieglinda Syr the 4th King and
Queen of Ansteorra gave the following awards at Court:

Anne Louise of Bluecastle                 Award of Arms
Branwyn O'Brallaghan                       Oak o/t Steppes, Order o/t
Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd              Star of Merit, Order o/t
Gwyneth of Dragon's Keepe              Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award o/t
Ivan Gregorivich                                Award of Arms
Jonathan DeLaufyson Macebearer   Star of Merit, Order o/t
Lloyd von Eaker                                Pelican, Order o/t
LoAleene Penrith                              Award of Arms
LoAleene Penrith                              Oak o/t Steppes, Order o/t
Siobhan nic an Baihrd                      Sable Thistle of Ansteorra, Award
o/t
Theresa of the Blue Rose                Award of Arms
Willow de Wisp                                 Star of Merit, Order o/t

To learn more of our History and who won the tournament please visit The
Ansteorra History Wiki <http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki>

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan