[Ansteorra] Game class track at King's College.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Sun May 24 18:13:30 PDT 2009

We have a couple of empty slots and I was wondering if there is a demand for a specific game class?
So far Master Duncan is teaching one on card and dice games and I am doing 'an introduction to period games', and 'period children's games' which is geared towards MOCs and parents.
There will also be a game area with multiple games for people to play.
So anyone want a class on Hnefatafl, Backgammon, Nine Men's Morris, Goose, Gluckhaus, Alquerque, Fox & Geese, or something else?

Please let me know so that I can try and arrange a suitable class.
Thanks.

Debora of Durham.