[Ansteorra] This Day in Ansteorra History

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon May 25 18:44:37 PDT 2009

Actually, that was the 8th Warlord, won by Duke Jonathan De Laufyson for
his Queen of Love and Beauty, Duchess Willow de Wisp.  The 6th was in 1979,
won by Prince Jonathan De Laufyson for his Queen of Love and Beauty,
Gwyneth of Dragon's Keepe.  You are unfortunately passing on a mistake made
by a misprint in the flier from (I think) the 20th anniversary Warlord
handout, published in 1993.  (I'm certain about the misprint; I'm not
certain which year it was published.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin, Bard of the Steppes