[Ansteorra] Passa de Arms June 19th-21st..

Tim Matthews albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 07:52:10 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!!

I wish to invite each and every one of you to come to our humble event, Passa de Arms! June 19th-21st weekend.. Mark you calendars for a fantastic weekend of food, fun, and fighting!  All the info you need is below, or on our web page at www.adlersruhe.ansteorra.org, and in the Blackstar..

We hope to see you there!!
Ld Albin Oil de Larrun
Autocrat
Shire Adlersruhe

The Shire of Adlersruhe
Proudly Presents:

Ano Socrotis XVIV
June 19th-21st
Old Mobeetie, Tx.
Greetings Ansteorra! The Shire of Adlersruhe wishes to invite you to these seasons
Passa de Arms Tournament. Come and compete for a Title in one of 5 great events.
We will have a double elimination hold the field Chivalric and Rapier tournament.
There will be a challenging Archery Hunt. Also, an A&S and Bardic competition
you won't want to miss. Finally, we will hold a novice tournament on Sunday for
people with less than 1 year of training.

Passa de Arms: June 19th, 20th, and 21st
Gate Opens at 3:00 P.M. Closes at Midnight

Site Adult: $6.00, Minors 7-17 $4.00 Children under 7 Free.
Family Cap $24.00
Feast Adult: $8.00 Minors 7-17 $6.00 Children under 7 Free.
Non -Member Surcharge for Adults $3.00 per person.
RV Spaces available for an extra $10.00
Merchant Fee $5.00

Make check payable to: SCA Inc. /Shire of Adlersruhe

Amenities:

Pets allowed Use leashes.
Electricity, Showers, and Water on site
Site is wet in period containers.

"Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21
year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents."

A&S:

This year's Arts and Sciences Competition will be as follows:
Create a Token or Favor, depicting the Slumber of the Winter Dragon, or showing the Honor
and History of the Passa de Arms Tournaments.
Tokens and Favors may be of any medium. Creativity is a plus! If you need more information
on the History of Passa de Arms, please contact the Autocrat

Bardic will be announced at Morning armor inspection.

A Glorious Feast!

We shall open the feast with a Hearty 7 Bean Soup.
Then, we will be serving an assortment of homemade breads, and succulent butter spreads.
These are accompanied by cheeses selected for their excellent taste and quality.
Fresh in Season Fruit and Vegetables
The Main Course will consist of Beef Rolls, served with tender rice.
Finally, to entice you sweet tooth, we will tempt you with an assortment of delectable sweet cakes.
Liquid refreshments of Lemonade and Tea

Space is Limited to the First 80 People! Reservations HIGHLY recommended as we will most certainly sell out.

Event Steward:

Ld. Albin Oil de Larrun
4208 S. Fannin
Amarillo, TX. 79110