[Ansteorra] Food idea

Ronda Melendez rivyn at msn.com
Wed May 6 09:44:35 PDT 2009

A most wondrous idea dear lady!  I would love to be able to attend something such as this.  I would even be willing to play around with a recipe using almond milk that I made myself!  We will definitely have to list the dish's ingredients for those who have allergies to things like nuts, gluten, etc.

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Fledgling of House FalconRose
Ambassador to Atlantia
Member of Academy of St. Gabriel

New WoW Epic Mount:  5000 gold
Epic Riding Mount Training:  80 gold
Getting PwNeD by 2 yr. old daughter turning off puter while you are in midflight:  PRICELESS