[Ansteorra] Replacement Scrolls

Deanna della Penna estencele at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:24:38 PDT 2009

---- If your AoA was issued by an Ansteorran crown, please feel free
to email me either at this address or at golden_scroll at ansteorra.org
with:

* Your mundane name & mailing address
* Your SCA name
* The group that hosted the event where you received it
* The award name, the date it was given, and the Crown who issued it

---- and I'll be happy to replace it.

> Since we are on this subject......what about if you have received a scroll in the wrong name.? The Kingdom OP has been corrected however, the scroll hasn't been.? Just curious if it is possible to get a corrected one of those as well.? :)? It is for a child.....if it was for me I would drop it and not find out.

--- If a recipient's preferences have merely changed, either in terms
of name or its specific spelling,  Golden Scroll generally won't
replace it. But if it's a genuine case of a misspelling, the same
information as above applies, and I'll be happy to issue a
replacement.

Hope that helps!

-Deanna della Penna
Golden Scroll