[Ansteorra] Black Star Special A&S Edition

crystal.lemming at prudential.com crystal.lemming at prudential.com
Mon May 18 07:06:07 PDT 2009

My copy was fine.  I suggest emailing the kingdom chronicler asking for a
new copy.

Duchess Conal

             Laura Jean
             Betenbaugh
             <periodwarhorse at y                                          To
             ahoo.com>                 ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
                                                                        cc
             Sent by:
             ansteorra-bounces                                     Subject
             +crystal.lemming=         [Ansteorra] Black Star  Special A&S
             prudential.com at li         Edition
             sts.ansteorra.org

             Mon 05/18/2009
             08:56 AM

             Please respond to
                "Kingdom of
             Ansteorra - SCA,
                   Inc."
             <ansteorra at lists.
              ansteorra.org>

Greetings to the list,

  I received my special A&S Edition several days ago. Imagine my surprise
when I opened it to discover that it is upside down and backwards inside
it's cover! I'm trying to see if it is a single error, or if there was a
large number of them. I can read it, with difficulty. It is hard to follow
what page is next. The forward is in the back, and the page numbers are in
the fold. If it was just the cover on backwards, it wouldn't be a problem,
but they bound the wrong side.

Did anyone else get aspecial, special edition?

HL Lorraine Fraser