[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast Thanks

Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd brangwyne at cablelynx.com
Mon May 18 12:53:06 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I would like to thank everyone who helped to make my first feast a
success. I couldn't have done it without the help and support from my
shire, Rosenfeld and my Laurel, Mistress Rhiannon. Without all of your
encouragement and support I'd have never attempted this feast.

Many many thanks to Rhoadd for their use of the kitchen trailer. It made the job so much easier.

Lord Conal, Lord Bryan, HL Livia, and Arden thanks very much for all
your help in the kitchen throughout the day, including the monumental
task of washing the dishes.

To the members of Tir Medoin, Bronwyn, Mirabelis, Sir Laasgard and
Master Caelin thank you for your help in serving the feast.

I hope I have not left anyone out. Please forgive me if I have.

Always in Service,

Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd
Coronation Feast Steward
Exchequer, Shire of Rosenfeld