[Ansteorra] Pavilion Sale Thanks

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri May 29 01:09:19 PDT 2009

>From the Shire of Seawinds,

I, along with my fellow Seawinders,?would like to thank the Barony of Elfsea on our latest (very affordable) purchase of "Big Blue" formally known as Elfsea's Baronial pavillion.
I am sure we will love her like you have for at least a few more years. She is already in the mends at a local tent makers shop and we hope to have her up ASAP at an event near you!

Vivat Elfsea for the generosity of its populous!

HL Caley
Shire of Seawinds