[Ansteorra] Queen's thanks

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:16:32 PDT 2009

Another lovely day in Ansteorra, another perfect event.

I brought a pavilion so I could meet the locals and share a bit of
hospitality, but my husband came down ill so I had no way to put it up
on my own. Without making any requests 4 lovely gentlemen from a
household with a wolf as their symbol appeared and told me to sit down
and let them take care of everything. They even fixed a bent pole I'd
been meaning to fix for the last 2 years but hadn't got to yet. I
didn't catch their names because as soon as the work was done they
were off to help someone else, so I wanted to take this opportunity to
publicly thank them for their kindness. It means a lot when you're a
stranger in a strange land, especially when you've just hit your third
trimester and can't do a whole lot of physical stuff for yourself. I
have never been made to feel so welcome and taken care of as I have at
the events I've attended since arriving in Ansteorra.

Loving my new home and new Kingdom.

~Eve