[Ansteorra] Material search

Galen of Ockham, OP galen at chirurgeon.org
Sun May 31 11:02:48 PDT 2009

[resending, as what came back to me had no body]
I'm appealing to the broad experience in this faire Kingdom in locating
an appropriate piece of material for an A&S project.

I have a large poster board, 40x32 inches, just shy of 1/4 inch thick
(foam-filled presentation board). I'm looking for a way to edge the
board to protect it. I want something much lighter than a standard
frame, and the front and back of the board must remain uncovered.
Ideally, I'd like a U-shaped piece of plastic approx 1/2 in that would
fit over the edge, similar to what you see in a simple school report
holder, though my excursions to hardware and home supply stores have
been wanting.

Any ideas?

Galen
--