[Ansteorra] Material search

Stephanie Smith lambdakennels1 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:37:47 PDT 2009

Look in the weather striping section of the hardware store.  You should find
such a product there.

The other place is to look at the electronics store.  You can buy small
diameter rubber tubes.  You slit the tube and

Lady Stephanie Lilburn

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Galen of Ockham, OP
<galen at chirurgeon.org>wrote:

> [resending, as what came back to me had no body]
> I'm appealing to the broad experience in this faire Kingdom in locating
> an appropriate piece of material for an A&S project.
>
> I have a large poster board, 40x32 inches, just shy of 1/4 inch thick
> (foam-filled presentation board). I'm looking for a way to edge the
> board to protect it. I want something much lighter than a standard
> frame, and the front and back of the board must remain uncovered.
> Ideally, I'd like a U-shaped piece of plastic approx 1/2 in that would
> fit over the edge, similar to what you see in a simple school report
> holder, though my excursions to hardware and home supply stores have
> been wanting.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Galen
> --
> Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
> Friar Galen of Ockham, OP
> MoAS, Barony of Loch Soilleir
> A&S Champion, Barony of Stargate
> Chirurgeon Emeritus
> Chirurgeon's Point: http://chirurgeon.org <http://chirurgeon.org/>
> A Study in Natural Philosophy: http://medievalscience.org
>
> --
> Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
> Friar Galen of Ockham, OP
> MoAS, Barony of Loch Soilleir
> A&S Champion, Barony of Stargate
> Chirurgeon Emeritus
> Chirurgeon's Point: http://chirurgeon.org <http://chirurgeon.org/>
> A Study in Natural Philosophy: http://medievalscience.org

Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D.
Hunt County, Texas, USA
www.lambdafarm.mysite.com
Owned by a Standard Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog