[Ansteorra] Emerald tourney Thanks

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 08:13:36 PST 2009

We of Emerald Keep wish to thank all that came to the 30th year tourney.  It was a glorious day full of sun and a light wind, was wonderful.

Thank you to Duke Mahdi and Countess Maggie for being our marshals was a fun tournement though very small.

The hobby horse tourney was very funny, the children and adults that participated had a ball and hopefully will have it next year as well.

We also thank the Broken Spit Tavern for the wonderful food, was plenty there and very tasty.  Hope to see you there next year.

I personally would like to thank all the members of Emerald Keep that made it to the event and helped to make the day special.

Lady Kaitlan
Seneschal
Shire of Emerald Keep

PS... there are 30th year shirts still available.  If you see Lord Shoki (usually painting scrolls) at any event, speak with him.  They are $15.

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.