[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:22:55 PST 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 6:40 PM, eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I feel I have to throw in my two ducats.

I think you've just convinced me that my piddly little attempts aren't
good enough.  I shudder to think what you'd think of my pathetic and
totally unguided attempts at making scrolls for the men who fought for
me at different events because I had the audacity to print the script
by computer.  Are they originals?  Yes.  Are they lofty enough to meet
your standards?  Probably not, since I know they had ink outside the
lines and I didn't use the right paints or anything else.  I think I'm
ashamed because I don't have the time or energy to keep up with the
commitments I have now, and decided to cut corners.

In embarrassed service,
Helene Dalassene

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/