[Ansteorra] Music Competition

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:49:20 PST 2009

Wow!  This is utterly fantastic!  What a wonderful way to inspire
composition and learning.  And please do keep us updated about when and
where you will be offering the classes you mentioned.  I would love to
attend.

My day just got so much better. :)

Regards,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn
off to reintroduce her guitar to lute tuning