[Ansteorra] pictures from Bryn Gwlad's 30th

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 2 17:23:35 PST 2009

I have a few pictures of that laurelling. Please look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ . The parts you want are in
Part II. I did not do as well as I would have liked as the space available
on the stage was limited and many Laurels were present and participating.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede