[Ansteorra] Ingleside RenFaire New information!

Byron Weber byronweber at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:51:52 PST 2009

Scheduling is in progress (subject to tweaking), but tentatively set as
follows:
Saturday
12-1 Equestrian Joust (Thank you Sir Alexis for bringing your brethren with
you)
1-2   Rapier and Chvalric fighting
2-3   Non-Joust Equestrian
3-4   Chivalric and Rapier combat
4-5   Equestrian Joust

Sunday
12-1 Equestrian Joust
1-2   Chivalric  and Rapier Combat
2-3   Non-Joust Equestrian
3-4   Equestrian Joust
4-5   Rapier and Chivalric Combat

Please note:
Pre-registration is required for free admittance to the faire.

Meals are Friday night (venison stew)
Saturday brunch  (Breakfast casserole and sandwiches)
Saturday dinner  (to be determined)
Sunday brunch  (to be determined)
When the rest of the meals are finalized I will post them.

Come one come all to the 11th annual Ingleside Renfaire!

Mark your calendar for December 11th thru 13th as Seawinds will
once again participate in the Ingleside Renfair.

 Arts and Sciences demonstrations,Chivalric and Rapier combat!
Food, fun, frivolity and general merry making after the faire closes.

Seawinds is hereby issuing a call for fighters, artisans, cooks,
waterbearers, musicians, bards and more.  We are also looking
for members of the equestrian community to come and demonstrate jousting.

Join us at Live Oak Park in  Ingleside, Texas.

Pre-registratioon is required for admittance to the faire.

The site will open at noon Friday the 11th, and close at 7:00 PM
Sunday the 13th.  Faire hours are 12-5PM Saturday and Sunday.  We will
be putting on three fighting demos each day featuring equestrian, rapier and
chivalric
combat.  There will be an area set aside for all artisans to demonstrate
their abilities.

Merchants are welcome and will pay NO fee IF they
are demonstrating their craft.  We would especially love to have a
leather crafter, and an armorer to demonstrate their particular
skills.  Non demonstrating merchants need to register through the Chamber of
Commerce ( inghamber at cableone.net ) and will be charged $50.

Camping is on site, and site is dry during faire hours.  Seawinds will
provide
meals for all SCA participants.  Friday night will feature a venison stew.
Other meals will be announced as they are finalized.
All interested participants should contact Ld. Hallgeirr Olafsson for
pre-reg.  He can be contacted at ByronWeber at gmail.com or by phone at
(361)548-7518.

More information is also available at www.seawinds.org

I thank you all for your time and energy in this endevour

Hallgeirr