[Ansteorra] OT- Holiday for Soldiers

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 17:21:50 PST 2009

I originally wrote this thinking it would be WAY off topic, but in light of unfortunate recent events here in Ansteorra perhaps its not.

I have a old highschool friend who is also a Military buddy. He is the officer for 23 soldiers in Iraq that will Not be home for the Holidays. Myself and a handful of other ladies have adopted this group of Men and Women who are serving for us over sea. If you would like to help add to this endeavor Please contact me offlist for further information.

Thank You,
Alianorra