[Ansteorra] Original scrolls in Ansteorra (was: Greetings from the incoming Sable Scroll)

Rose M. Welch love at roseandchad.net
Sat Nov 7 00:09:54 PST 2009

Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald & Deputy to the Star Principal Herald for Awards Texts said: "Ansteorra uses pre-printed, hand-painted charters for non-armigerous, AoA-level, and Grant-level awards."

I just finished painting my first scroll and I was very, very nervous about it. There is no way that I ever would have gotten up the nerve to put paint to the paper if it were hand-printed, much less an original work.

I am very, very glad that we do this the way that we do and I think that my AoA is lovely and wonderful, and I'm glad that I live in a Kingdom where I got the scroll when I got the award, and not a long wait later. :)

Rose the Obnoxious
who had a great time painting and will be painting many more...