[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:01:30 PST 2009

Your Excellency,

Congratulations on your most excellent reign. And thank you for your
comments
on our current artistry in painting scrolls. Many of us who do not consider
ourselves as artists, dare to be Charter Illuminators. I would never be
where I am today. After less  than two years of painting scrolls, I making
my first "*original"* for a Kingdom Award. I would not have been painting *
any *charters.

In Service to the House & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
*Acting* MoAS Shire of Rosenfeld