[Ansteorra] Broken Spit Tavern @ BAM (info and menu)

Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 09:33:12 PST 2009

Did you get a coveted Broken Spit Coffee Mug or Tankard at:
Gothic War? 3 Queens? or Emerald Tourney?

Don't forget to bring them to BAM for those $75(mug) $1.50(tankard) refills

Didn't get one? Well, we will ave them available at BAM, but Qty is limited

We will open sometime Friday afternoon/evening for Diner and Coffee (menu below)

Serving breakfast, lunch, and diner on Saturday
and
Coffee and Baked Goods Sunday Morning

Hope to see you all there!
watch out for Mistress Mel, she likes to throw bread at unruly patrons =)
MENU:

Breakfast Bowl ~ $5
smashed potatoes with peppercorn gravy, topped with scrambled eggs and your choice of bacon or sausage

Viking Stew Bowl ~ $6
chunks of beef and pork in a savory meat sauce

Saxon Stew Bowl ~ $5
lightly smoked shredded chicken in a savory chicken sauce

Broccoli Cheese Soup Bowl ~ $5

Baked Tuber Soup Bowl ~ $5
creamy potato soup with chunks of baked potato topped with cheese and bacon (opt)

Soft Pretzel's ~ $2
Lemon Pound Cake topped with homemade Lemon Curd ~ $2
Assorted Scones ~ $2

Drinks:

Regular Soda, Diet Soda, Water Bottle ~ $1

Your Choice of:
Coffee ~ Mudslide Coffee ~ Hot Cocoa ~ Mango Tea
Lemon Tea ~ Chai Spice Tea ~ English Breakfast Tea

$1.50 ~ Styrofoam Cup      $1.00 ~ in your cup (per 8 oz)

$3.00 ~ Broken Spit Mug
$0.75 ~ Broken Spit Mug Refills (any event we attend)

$6.00 ~ Broken Spit Tankard
$1.50 ~ Broken Spit Tankard Refills (any event we attend)