[Ansteorra] An apology

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:49:00 PST 2009

Unto the good gentles of this Kingdom do I, Lady Eleanor Cleavely, send
humbled greetings.

Friends,

when I responded to the question on the Scriptoris list regarding original
charters, I figured I'd toss in my opinion. Unfortunately, I offended
several with my words. Let me say plainly that it was NOT my intention to
offend or hurt in any way with my opinions. I would like to extend my
deepest and humblest apologies to you for the offense I have caused.

Do allow me to clarify the "disposable" issue. What I meant by that was the
availability of replacement copies. If one made a huge mistake, it was easy
to just start a new one. In no way was I insinuating that the artwork itself
was disposable, or that the artisans are anything less than indisposable. I
was merely referring to the fact that you could have multiple copies of the
same scroll and could afford to restart if a mistake was made. I could have
worded that better, and will in the future endeavor to better mind my words.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for those who work tirelessly on the
charters and originals in this kingdom.  Therefore, I humbly ask your
forgiveness. I meant not to wound.

humbly in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little