[Ansteorra] Queens Champion Tourney

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Nov 11 19:45:40 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra

All are invited to join Her Majesty Genevria di Betto di Adriano in the Barony of Northkeep on November 13th – 15th, as the finest rapier fighters in the kingdom compete for the honor of being named Queen's Champion.

Come be a part of the excitement and splendor as some of the most skilled rapier warriors in Ansteorra display their skill and chivalry for the pleasure of their majesties. All are invited to participate in this display of honor during the tourney and encouraged to enjoy the afternoon after to hone their skills for fun and friendship.

Not a rapier fighter, fear not, there is always the opportunity to enjoy chivalric pickup fights after the tourney, or perhaps youth chivalric and rapier combat pickups for the next generation of warriors, children's activities, and period games.

Throughout the day at the behest of her majesty, there shall be a day of archery competition where you will have the opportunity to compete against some of the highest ranked archers in the known world.

With setting of the sun, comes a delicious feast fit for a Queen. Not tired yet, perhaps an old fashion sing along bardic circle by the fire side, company of good friends, and the sharing in the glory of the day.  We cannot end such a wonderful day in just any way, so join in a SCA slumber party long house style as we open up the feast hall for those that wish to escape the chill of night to sleep by the warmth of the the fireplaces and friendship.

We look forward to sharing this day with all!!

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir