[Ansteorra] Glorious Day

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Wed Nov 11 21:13:26 PST 2009

Greetings unto the most excellent populace in the Known World,

We are still overwhelmed with the sheer amount of Awesome from this last
weekend.
We would like to say a few things in honor of the fabulous people who made this all happen.

To the people of the Barony  of the
Eldern Hills and the most wonderful Shire of Brad Leah the amount of work
all of you did to make this Coronation so special for us was absolutely
incredible we thank you with all of our heart.

To  Jarl Hrefn and Countess Elizabeta, thank you for being an inspiration and showing us the path of being good rulers.

To our most generous populace who participated in  the Golden Elephant
Raffle, and to Duchess Vanessa and Mistress Michelle for organizing it,thank
you so much. Your generosity warms our hearts.

To our Golden staff Herald that provided everything we wanted or dreamed
about for this day, we cannot thank you enough.

To all those who came and shared in this wonderful day with us, it was glorious!  We could not ask for a finer populace or better friends.

Owen and Genevria
TRM