[Ansteorra] New Star Signet

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 08:04:47 PST 2009

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra,

It is my pleasure to announce that Master Duncan Hepburn has been chosen as my successor to the office of Star Signet. Please join me in welcoming him as he transitions to this office beginning in January.

I also want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of the charter painters, calligraphers, illuminators, and artisans of Ansteorra who donated their time, their talent, and shared their joy in creating beautiful and much-appreciated charters, original scrolls, and award insignia for the Kingdom. I especially want to thank all of those who have, taken it upon themselves to serve in administrative capacities as Regional Signets, Sable Scrolls, Insignia Officers, Composers of Award Texts, and Virtual Scribes.

Because of all of you, my tenure as Star Signet has been not a burden, but a blessing. If Master Duncan only receives half of the support that I did, he will indeed be a lucky man!

Your servant,

Suzanne
Star Signet