[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion follow up

Chris Lucas chrislucas2504 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 05:58:14 PST 2009

I would agree with Sigon.

 I akso would like to say that I consider Queens a late period event like kings Champion is primarily an early period event or Samhain or some other themed event. In that I think that those folks that don't fight rapier could be willing to watch the fighting and support it the way a lot of non heavy rapier folk do the Kings  tourney. I dont bring rapier gear to an early event as I dont bring armored to a primarily late event.There is always services to be done watchn gamn kabitzn heckling and such. Plus  please remember that we rapier folk do like large crowds to watch , cheer , applaud and even wager for their favorite combatants.  But in a perfect world.......
 Kristoff