[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule/Kingdom Eisteddfod--additional announcements

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Sun Nov 15 15:38:47 PST 2009

ACCEPS is now available for Yule/Eisteddfod.  Reserving feast sooner rather than later is highly recommended, as Lord Ambrose has created a spectacular menu, and seats are limited.

Also, we will be hosting our annual Toys for Tots toy drive and raffle.  We will have representatives of the USMC on hand to receive your donations of new and gently used toys.  For each toy donated, the donor will receive a chance at winning this year's raffle prize, a viking 6 board chest hand-crafted by Lady Lorien's father.  Cash donations are also welcome, and will also earn the donor raffle chances at a rate TBD.  Last year we collected over 300 toys and over $200, let's outdo ourselves for a good cause!

YIS,

Isolde die Waeyer
Event Steward, Yule/Eisteddfod 2009

Lauren Norman