[Ansteorra] Wayland on spinning & Fiber

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 21:19:28 PST 2009

<wink>
I'm not too sure where the SCA is heading these days. Even my own friends are telling me about the strangest A&S activities. . .

My friend just bought a bunny for spinning - Now that's just plain sick & wrong. I'd think she's too old for Truth or Dare games & why can't she just spin a bottle like the rest of us.... Besides, Everyone knows that bunnies puke when you spin them too fast.

She says she bought it at the Fiber Festival. . . they have a festival where everyone eats right and is regular???? That's kinda sick and creepy too.  I've had it with the spinning and fiber crowd, I'm going back to hanging out with guys who hit each other with sticks, just like normal people should be doing.

Wayland