[Ansteorra] Trying to reach the chronicler for Eldern Hills

Rose M. Welch love at roseandchad.net
Wed Nov 18 00:06:12 PST 2009

Stefan,

I successfully e-mailed her and got a response within the last few weeks at this address: aoifeofeh at yahoo.com

Hope that helps!

Rose the Obnoxious

Music does not mean plastic disc. News does not mean paper. Innovation does not mean patent. Movie does not mean theater. Voice does not mean phone. Internet does not mean web. Ad does not mean commercials. Mobile device does not mean phone. Trademark does not mean property right. Organic does not mean healthy. Green does not mean good for the environment.